- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Lemon pie mix
- Whipping Cream
- Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- Make graham cracker crust as directed on box for pre-baked variety
- Mix up the lemon pie mix, add a little less liquid than suggested (to make it thicker) and pour onto the pre-baked graham cracker crust.
- Put the lemon squares in the freezer until frozen, then cut (they cut cleaner that way)
- Whip up the cream and add the icing sugar (makes the cream keep it's shape better than regular white sugar)
- Put the cream on the squares and lift out with a cookie spatula, place on a pretty plate
Et Voila! Practically made from scratch!